WE ARE BACK!
Important Information - Post COVID19
In compliance with local government efforts to minimise the risks of COVID19 infection, check in procedure now includes the scanning of QR codes upon entry and exit of property.
To maximise cleanliness, please use the alcohol hand gels provided and wear face masks at all times. The property strongly promotes social distancing thus adjusting the layout of all common areas.
Temperatures of all guests will be measured upon check in. The property reserves the right to refuse entry to any who is measured at over 37.5 degrees Celsius / or showing symptoms.
Guests should provide us with accurate details of travel history.
2. Reception opening and closing times have been changed to 7.00 to 20.00 .
3. A la Carte breakfast is included in the room rate with choice of International and Thai breakfast sets. Breakfast is served from 7.30 to 10.00 at the breakfast area building.
4. There are currently no public vans running from Krabi airport to Ko Lanta. We recommend car rental at the airport or using the Private Van transfer, priced at 2500 THB per way (max 8 people).
5. There are no day tours or diving excursions in operation as of July. Relaxation on the beach and exploration of the island with vehicle hire is recommended.
6. Lyms’s Bar and Restaurant is currently undergoing renovation and will not be in operation until September. However, there are nearby restaurants available within 10 minutes walk from the resort.
7. For additional occupancy, extra beds are available at a fixed price of 900 THB (inclusive of breakfast).
8. Escape Cafe will also resume service on 1st July 8.00 - 17.00